Monday, June 13, 2011

A brief history of my adventures

I'm starting this blog after approximately 20 years of living a barefoot life. I'm running the risk of being non sequiter here, but I feel like it is unfair to start this blog without some form of background information. Here's a few pictures from the past year of my barefoot life.



June 2010 - Camping with my cousins along Lee Creek



July 2010 - Showing off my Canadian pride



August 2010 - Gleefully ditching my heels after a "shoes required" business event



September 2010 - Outdoor pillow fight with my cousins



October 2010 - Celebrating after landing my dream job, meaning leaving the small town where I was born and moving to the big city



November 2010 - Making cookies for my boyfriend (now my fiance)



December 2010 - Getting ready for Christmas



January 2011 - I went to a Steve Erkle themed dance party



February 2011 - I got engaged!

For some reason, I don't have any of my pictures from March through now on my laptop, which means it's on my fiance's laptop. More pics will come later, I promise!

4 comments:

  1. Nice pics....Do you actually go barefoot during the winter...I know it gets called in Canada because I have visited my sister in Toronto and it gets cold there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I went barefoot for most of the winter. I would put shoes on when it got below -20 C, but until that point, I was barefoot, and typically I was only wearing flip flops when I was wearing shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete